Comment on page
Collaborate with Teammate
Invite your teammates and simultaneously share every piece of information with each other.
You can also invite members when you first create a new Space.
- 1.Settings & Members
- 2."Add member"
- 3.Input your teammates' Gmail addresses
- 4.Select the level of authority to give your teammates
- 6.Members must accept the invitation from their email.
The great thing about Typed is every work can be accessed by everyone else.
Having a team culture to get in the habit to share any kind of work or knowledge is extremely important and beneficial for everyone as they will have the ability to maintain the context of the work that is in the play.
Documents and reviewing:
- 1.Create a Document to start your work
- 2.Once your work has been completed and requires feedback use the "Review Request" feature
- 3.Fill in the Review Request form - Reviewers, Review purpose & reason, Due date and "Send"
- 4.Reviewers must be in the same Space and can also be sent a Slack DM
- 5.Reviewers can comment feedback on the Document whenever and wherever necessary
Using Typed allows you to remain on one tool and access most of the necessary items.
- You can create Document-specific tasks assigned to yourself or other Space members
- View References with the Split-Viewer removing the need to switch over tabs or windows
- Send Request Reviews that would be notified to assignees
All of these are to maintain context without having to switch to a different tool to manage individual traits.