Comment on page
Get started with Typed by learning to set up a Project.
- 1.Create a Group that overarches the subject of Project you are starting - for e.g. Marketing, Squad 1, Product, etc.
- 2.Hover over the new Group you created
- 3.Click on the "+" that appears to create a Project
- 4.Input a Project title
- 5.Insert a Project description to give an overarching summary of the purpose of the Project
- 6.Create a Document to kickstart the Project - for e.g. SEO Optimization Meeting Notes, SEO Research Keypoints, etc.
The purpose of a Project is to manage your work on a Project-level. Within a Project, start by creating meeting notes for it and end with the final retrospection meeting.
Every Document and Reference within the Project are related to each other, meaning the majority of the Documents and References can be used to reference your future work on that specific project.
Finally, view your Project via the Knowledge Network to see how you have managed and reutilized knowledge.